Bathroom Faucets maintenance tips
Bathroom Faucets is an essential item in our daily life. Although Bathroom is very useful, we should pay attention to its maintenance in daily use so as not to affect its service life.Bathroom Faucets maintenance tips.
- Installation shall be carried out by experienced and qualified professionals.When installing Bathroom Faucets, try not to bump with hard objects or leave cement or glue on the surface to avoid damaging the gloss of the surface.If your tap is used in a newly built house, because the water supply pipe network is newly installed, there will surely be sand and other impurities in the water. Before installation, pay attention to removing sundries in the pipe, and do not install Bathroom Faucets until the water quality becomes clear after a long time.
- Do not use too much force to cause human damage when opening the device. Turn it gently according to the trend.Even the traditional Bathroom Faucets need not be squeezed to death.
- The surface of the faucet shall be wiped clean after normal use.Do not use the handle of the faucet as an arm rest to support or use.
4. in the case of water pressure is not less than 0.02mpa, after a period of time, if the water flow is found to be reduced, or even the water heater flameout phenomenon, cut off the hot and cold water flow, with a wrench in the tap outlet gently twist the water nozzle screen cover, clean impurities and then carefully installed, generally can be restored to the original.
- The metal hose of the shower head of the bathtub faucet should be kept in a natural stretching state, and should not be coiled on the faucet when not in use.At the same time, in use or not, pay attention to the hose and valve body joints do not form a dead Angle, so as not to break or damage the hose.